End of The World !!??


Yesterday, I watched television and shocked by the earthquake news that hit Chile. I said to myself, wow, what’s going on, last month it was Haiti and now Chile, right at the end of February. Is big earthquake going to be monthly event or what. This is horrible, but all in all the victim in Chile far less than in Haiti, hundreds compared to 220,000 for now, something that we should be grateful, since the earthquake that hit Chile was far stronger than the one that hit Haiti.

I just want to say my deepest condolence for Chilean people and let’s pray the death toll stopped and not increasing. 

I remembered that many people use this kind of moment to gain personal advantage or to deceive people. Many people, especially influential person are saying the world will end in 2012, or the end of the world is near, and try to make you and other people believe them and do what they say or to promote some product. But you know what bible say in Mark 13 32"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.” So no one in this world knows when the world is going to end, it’s just a complete lie. It’s so sad seeing people fooled by other people, and feel worry for nothing.

I also heard that many priests or great figures do some miracles or have some great vision. In one occasion, I got a brochure that said a great priest has come to the church near my place and he will give a testimony of hell, because he said that God once gave him a vision of hell. And the most interesting thing is that he clearly remembers the writing in hell gate, I forgot what are the writing, but the writing is using English. Really?? I mean really?? Did he just have a dream that he thought as vision? And he is not the only one, there are a lot people do greater miracles or greater vision (like go to heaven, or meet God himself, etc etc). Sadly people who lack of faith and wisdom are easily swayed by them. People shouldn't believe that, because, again, the bible already stated that in Matthew 24 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

So now you know the truth, you shouldn’t worry world will end in 2012, or fooled and follow people who admit that have power to miracles as prophet did. 

Just live your live to the fullest, enjoy everything, follow your heart and believe what you believe is right.

Best Regards
Sleeping Wiseman
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the first commenter!
Anyway, could you answer why people can't like both cats AND dogs?? I find it not good when ppl say cats are mean or dogs are mean.

sleepingwiseman said...

hmm, I'll look into that, but I find myself love both cats and dogs. :D